- 1 potato, cubed and fried
- 1-2 c. leftover mash potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. onion, finely grated
- 3 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 1 egg
- Oil, for frying
- Press fried potatoes with ricer or run in food possessor to finely shred.
- Mix everything but oil together in bowl. The mixture should be workable but dry if is to wet add more flour a small amount at a time.
- Form the potato mix into tots
- Fry in batches, until golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from fryer and drain on a paper towel lined tray. Immediately season with salt and pepper, to taste.
SEE SOME OF MY OTHER RECIPES AT
GREAT DEALS ON AMAZON.